So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Monday, June 23, 2014

C. Hope Clark on the word Self

I admire C. Hope Clark, author of the Carolina Slade Mystery series and publisher of Funds for  Writers which I've subscribed to for years. Her blog posts are instructive and interesting. She has written a post on the word Self. I think you will gain some insight into all your selves when you read Hope's essay here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.