So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Angela Leigh Tucker and Bill Ramsey - new book

My friend, Bill Ramsey, has written a book on the life of Angela Leigh Tucker, victim of an auto wreck that killed her husband and left her in a coma for a long time. She suffered a traumatic brain injury. I look forward to reading about this young woman who has overcome so much and is learning to be the new Angela2, as she calls herself now.
If you read this book, please comment here or send me an email and let me know what you think. See the website below to read more about Angela and her story in her own words.

http://angelaleightucker.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.