So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Nuts and Bolt of Online Submission Class cancelled

We are extremely sorry that we had to cancel Robert King's class today, Saturday, due to a problem with getting a projector at the library.

We will re-schedule the class as soon as we can. Everyone was disappointed, including me, as I want this class and we all need this class.
We might try to hold it during the week instead of a Saturday as almost all the Saturdays in May are booked already.

If you were not registered for this class, you still have the opportunity to sign up for it.
Contact me at nightwriter0302@yahoo.com for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.