So not only did you teach me about writing memoir, you also taught me about reading and thinking about how others write memoir. Thank you so much! Rebecca

Accepting what is to come

You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Senior Friends has a website and pictures of Carol and me.

I discovered quite by accident that Senior Friends where Carol Crawford and I spoke on March 21 has a nice site.

You can see what a busy group they are and see photos of Carol and me here.
The candid shot of me at the podium shows me licking my lips, a habit I don't notice usually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments in the comment box. They will not show up immediately, but will publish once I moderate them. I respond to your comments when I read them.